Marco Saddles to fit Thule bar.
Saddle up your kayak, these cradles stabilize and support your kayak spreading out the weight to prevent oilcanning and stress fractures in composite kayaks. They work especialy well with round or vee bottom touring kayaks. The one piece design make for ease of install and adjusting and the kayak does not fall through the middle when loading like on the two piece designs. They specially designed to help with loading the kayak from the rear of the vehicle. Simply load the bow of the kayak on the back saddle and push the kayak up from the back.
- The saddles fit Thule or Barrcrafter bars
- They are lightweight, strong and flexible.
- They have mark resistant carpet.
- Easy to slide your kayak onto the saddle.
- Stable and secure at highway speeds
- Easy to remove from vehicle.